Re: Oracle connection problem on SUN One

From: Knuutila Juha <jysky_at_cs.tut.fi.xx>
Date: 03 Feb 2005 16:52:16 +0200

Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> writes:

Sure,
1)
I can connect on commandline
sqlplus USER/TTTT_at_MYDB

2)
I can run that same class on command line using java-command (it uses connect string: "jdbc:oracle:oci8:@MYDB" )

3)
but when I deploy that application to SUN One (JES) application server then it reports internal server error, and the logs are below. I cannot open connection / it's closed at once.

Thanks
-jk