Re: Developement tools

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:41:45 GMT

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:18:52 +1100, Alan wrote:

> Sorry, are Forms and Reports come with Developer Suite
> OR come with Application Server ?
>
> I have downloaded the Developer Suite 10, do I need to download the
> Application Server Enterprise too ?

Forms and Reports DEVELOPMENT come with Oracle Developer Suite.

Forms and Reports RUNTIME come with Oracle Application Server (AS) Enterprise Edition (EE).

(Be sure to install the infrastructure before attempting to install the AS EE.)

For you amusement - such questions can also be answered at http://otn.oracle.com

lol/FGB

By the way: Top posting confusing is. Sense of answer before sense of question getting is. Unnecessary materials removing and bottom posting better is. Received on Mon Jan 31 2005 - 18:41:45 CST