Re: C# and Oracle 8i - returns from stored procedures

From: Bret <bret.colburn_at_lmco.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2005 08:14:39 -0800

Niall -

Success! I thought the creation of the data adapter caused the procedure to run. When I tried to access the return string after that I always got an exception. When I discovered that the Fill command is actually where the procedure is run, I moved the string access to after that and it works.

Thank you! Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 10:14:39 CST