Re: Does anyone have Oracle 8 for Solaris intel!

From: SuperMega <jagacontest_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2005 06:12:44 -0800

"Where in the license agreement is that permitted?"

I agree that she should get the software from oracle, i was just stating that using the db for testing does not mean she is vialoating the license agreement.
I have installed oracle on servers before to "test" new features, to test recovery, to test things i couldnt test on a development or production box and i belive it is perfectly legal to do so from what i have read. Received on Thu Jan 27 2005 - 08:12:44 CST