Re: Does anyone have Oracle 8 for Solaris intel!

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2005 11:54:03 -0800

In article <1106768603.032628.167370_at_z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, SuperMega says...

>actualy Laura you are not asking for anything not legal.
>The following is from Oracle's Ask Tom website.
>"

and remember, that is the otn license, the official source for that is otn.oracle.com (and that is where you get software from as well)

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/htdocs/devlic.html?http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/htdocs/solx86soft.html

for example -- that is the 10g for solaris x86 (really old, unsupported software like version 8 is not available for download or anything really)

I know the OP cannot use this version, just wanted to point to the source for the license.

--
Thomas Kyte
Oracle Public Sector