two different oci demo programs makes me confused

From: onions <onions_at_kr01.piahost.net>
Date: 25 Jan 2005 04:17:05 -0800

I need to make a client program to connect a remote Oracle 9i server. The program environment is Redhat with Oracle 9i installed.

To start, I have searched to find demo files in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo/* and the demo file itself was OK. I can compile and I can run.

Later on, I have downloaded OCI-Developer-Workshop-Demo and foud that the functions are quite different from what I have seen in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo/*.

I am wondering which program style to be proper for later.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank in advance.

Jinki Jung.

onions_at_doosan.com Received on Tue Jan 25 2005 - 06:17:05 CST