PLEASE HELP: Dynamic Stored Procedure

From: wdewebserver <wdecember_at_freemail.absa.co.za>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:11:55 +0200

Hi

Can anyone help me with the following problem? I am currently busy on a project where the user can extract data from text files and insert the data in any table that's selected by the user. The user also maps source columns (from text files) to target columns (db table). I would like to have a stored procedure that will insert or update the data into any table.

Thank you in advance Received on Mon Jan 24 2005 - 12:11:55 CST