Re: Training in Oracle Interconnect/BPEL

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:13:57 +0100

Henrik wrote:
> Howdy !
>
> Does anyone here uses Interconnect or BPEL?
>
> - if yes
> - how/where did you get the training ?
> - Is BPEL (in the Oracle way) a mature product?
>

> I can't find any scheduled Oracle courses in subj.....
>
> Rgds, Henrik

Yes, I used Interconnect in a couple of projects. I had formal training not before the 1st project ended... it was provided by Oracle, which did fly in an instructor, from the US, iirc.

BPEL is rather new, but yet another name for (a) product(s). Can't say I've used it, yet.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel