Re: alter session

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:00:10 -0800

Oradba Linux wrote:

> How to issue alter session commands for sessions logging into the oracle
> database using weblogic's connection pooling?
> We are oracle 9204 .

As IANAL_VISTA says ... what is the real problem ... what is the ORAerror  message?

But my suggestion would be to not give blanket ALTER SESSION but rather to write a package, owned by a "DBA" account that encapsulates the actual requirements required by those coming in through Weblogic.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington