Re: alter session

From: IANAL_VISTA <IANAL_Vista_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:15:22 GMT

"Oradba Linux" <techiey2k3_at_comcast.net> wrote in news:W-CdnUfjpc2bm27cRVn- tw_at_comcast.com:

> How to issue alter session commands for sessions logging into the oracle
> database using weblogic's connection pooling?
> We are oracle 9204 .

Oracle, itself, does not know or at least care about what mechanism resulted in the connection.

Since you apparently have a problem & are looking for an answer, please post the REAL problem, exactly what you have already tried, and the EXACT response you got from Oracle.

ALTER SESSION has ALWAYS worked for me. Received on Sat Jan 22 2005 - 20:15:22 CST