Re: Are packages evil?

From: Heinz Zastrau <heinz.zastrau_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:09:50 +0100

Hello Fuzzy,

> Absolutely EVIL.

lol, :-))

thanks to all for your posts. I have asked because I like packages, but at my new work they don't use them for years. When I ask for the reason, they say they had problems with them years ago and don't know the reasons any more. And since I am not the oracle superuser in last time, I have to ask if there problems in using packages. Nice to read that it isn't. :-)

Ciao Heinz Z. Received on Fri Jan 21 2005 - 02:09:50 CST