Are packages evil?

From: Heinz Zastrau <heinz.zastrau_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:22:52 +0100

Hello,

I start with a new project and want to uses packages, but are packages evil?

What is happend when many clients use routines of the package and I want to change one (not used at the moment) and get a compile error? Are all client calls against this package fail? If yes, then I think packages are not useable in living (growing) application. :-(

What are your opinions?

--
Ciao Heinz Z.