spooling TRIGGER_BODY

From: JR <jhavero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 15:11:46 -0800

When I try to spool a trigger body it wraps the characters past 80 characters to the next line. How can I prevent this from happening? The set line command doesn't seem to help.

See how the create_date statement is chopped in the example below :

sqlplus> set line 200
sqlplus> set long 10000
sqlplus> spool file.trg.sql
sqlplus> select trigger_body from user_triggers where trigger_name =
'SAMPLE'; TRIGGER_BODY

begin
  if :new.tran_code in (20,30) then
    insert into roll_forward_av_cost_pool (sku,location,tran_code,cost_pool,crea
te_date) values

    (:new.sku, :new.location, :new.tran_code, :new.cost_pool, sysdate);
  end if;
end; Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 17:11:46 CST