Suggestions for Classes, DC Area

From: Naraht <naraht_at_drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 11:32:44 -0800

Looking for classes in Oracle in the DC area. I am currently a Informix 4GL programmer with strong SQL skills and am looking to be ahead of the curve if (probably when) this project changes to Oracle from Informix. As such I am looking for a PL/SQL class and if appropriate a class prior to this to bring me up to speed on Oracle in general. I am in the Washington DC area (Arlington, VA) and have a good chance of funding from my company.

Randy Finder
naraht_at_drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 13:32:44 CST