Re: error configing db in 10g on Windows 2003 server

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:05:49 -0800

kdhgdukfh_at_jdhdjg.com wrote:

> I am getting an os 1388 error when i attempt to configure a db. The
> message is " Anew member could not be added to a local group because
> the member has the wrong account type"
>
> I am running the install as a domain admin user.
>
> Mell

Follow Sybrand's advice for your problem but for future reference:

  1. No error message number or text
  2. What were you trying to do?
  3. With what SQL statement?
  4. None of us have working crystal balls at the moment -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)