Oracle Apps., AP Table connections needed

From: Tim <t.camden_at_chello.nl>
Date: 15 Jan 2005 10:55:43 -0800

Hello,

I am trying to build a tax report in Discoverer for Oracle Accounts Payables.

My problem is isolating the the specific location for address, account actually paid etc.

In my join I get all addresses and accounts from the locations of the supplier when I only want the paying location and its details.

Does somebody know the AP tables and exactly which table isolates: 1.) The paid bank account from payments and which ID to link on, like Vendor_ID etc?

2.) The Flexfield values for the paid distributions in the invoice, same thing
really.

I already have the AP_Invoices_V and directly connecting tables mapped!
Lastly, I obviously don't have any other ideas for finding this information yet. So, if you have any kind of suggestion to get the info elsewhere it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim Received on Sat Jan 15 2005 - 12:55:43 CST