Re: Performace question

From: Antoine BRUNEL <antoinebrunel_at_nospam_yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:10:32 +0100

Hi from Paris

I would suggest to check PCTFREE and PCTUSED values, and eventually extents size...

I mean:
- this is definitely a temporary table (from the application view) - try to know the max rows this table has to handle -> this is the high water mark, the table should be of 1 extent with the required size - are the records only inserted then deleted ??? then : PCTFREE 0 and PCTUSED 99 this will avoid wasting space