AQDriverManager.createAQSession(conn) FAILS

From: languy <languy_at_online.stofanet.dk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:18:56 +0100

Hey there,

I'm trying to implement a Java class, which should create an Oracle AQ Queue, but unfortunately it fails and I don't have clue why.

Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheImpl").newInstance();

      conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:1521:sid","user","passwd ");

      conn.setAutoCommit(false);
      stmt = conn.createStatement();

      Class.forName("oracle.AQ.AQOracleDriver").newInstance();
      aqSession = AQDriverManager.createAQSession(conn);  // FAILS
      // ...
    } finally {     // Line 80
      try { stmt.close(); } catch (Exception ex) { }
      try { conn.close(); } catch (Exception ex) { }
    }
-- code snip --

When the createAQSession method is invocated the debugger goes directly to the finally block and gives the error messages listed in the snip below.

I hope any one can help me with this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks in regards,
Jess Received on Tue Jan 11 2005 - 04:18:56 CST