Dump records to a file

From: <hystable_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2005 11:53:26 -0800

Can anyone tell me how to dump records to a file and then load that file back into the table? I need to delete about 99% of the records in a table. I figured I could dump the records I want to keep to a file, truncate the table and then load the table again via the file. Or is there a better way to do it?

Thanks. Received on Mon Jan 10 2005 - 13:53:26 CST