Re: dbms_job

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 08:59:45 -0800

Oradba Linux wrote:

> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
>

>>Laurent B wrote:
>>
>>>hi all ( sorry for my english , i am french )
>>>i need to find some informatino about JOB in oracle.
>>>
>>>There is too url from yahoo , and google when i try : " Job + orable "
>>>
>>>Is someone knowing where i can find information ( in french if

> possible )
>
>>>thx all
>>>
>>>Laurent
>>
>>There is a full DBMS_JOB demo at http://www.psoug.org
>>click on Morgan's Library
>>click on DBMS_JOB
>>--
>>Daniel A. Morgan
>>University of Washington
>>damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
>>(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)

> Daniel - your site is in english though.
> Anyway i just heard that google is working on a technology to convert web
> hits to the language of your choice.
> That will be cool when it is all here.

An absolutely marvelous idea. How would you, or anyone else for that matter, like to help me reproduce the content in other languages? Based on web statistics the most valuable would be:

  1. German
  2. Italian
  3. Dutch
  4. Polish
  5. French

If anyone will do so the PSOUG will host it at no charge and give full credit to those that help.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington