Re: Req. journal/designer 9i

From: Andy Hardy <junkmail_at_[127.0.0.1>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:19:32 +0000

In message <41dbe281$0$224$edfadb0f_at_dread11.news.tele.dk> , Du gamle <xs650_at_ofir.dk> writes
>Hi folks !
>
>How does the journaling works in des/9i?
>
>I've switched on the journalig option on my table - which creates at
>table_jn - fine !
>
>But how does the journal table being populated? - I can't see any
>triggers... - should make the myself or?

It should produce cg$ packages and triggers when you generate the table - and there's probably a generate table api option in one of the menus!

Sorry for the vagueness, I'm away from my desk.

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849