Re: PO7 export/import

From: Dmitry Tolpeko <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:18:34 +0200

Hi Himanshu,

Since you have a small database, I think you should use Oracle EXP/IMP utilities to have logical backup/restore functionality for your application. It's an easy and fine solution especially for small databases. You can configure SQL Plus/SQL Loader or 3rd party utilities working with SQL scripts and ASCII text files, but it's not clear why you may need this. Do not you like binary files? :)

Best regards, Dmitry Tolpeko
SQLWays - Database export/import tool for Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix and MySQL
www.ispirer.com