Req. journal/designer 9i

From: Du gamle <xs650_at_ofir.dk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:50:09 +0100

Hi folks !

How does the journaling works in des/9i?

I've switched on the journalig option on my table - which creates at table_jn - fine !

But how does the journal table being populated? - I can't see any triggers... - should make the myself or?

I would like a total automatic journal....

Regds, Henrik, DK Received on Wed Jan 05 2005 - 06:50:09 CST