Re: Define a job to run once an year

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 3 Jan 2005 16:08:03 -0800

>19147

That's a good one. Similar where I live, although not such a small area. The real-estate term is "heterogenous." I think it is a good thing. But of course if I didn't, I wouldn't live there! I've discovered a number of us db geeks live there, through cdo* and having a web page, and even simply by meeting people.

I always liked this one:
http://hbn.SignOnSanDiego.com/cgi/resale/ind?id=041072073 it's not the biggest... actually, my next door neighbors were renting until they could have a famous architect plan their dream home, shaped like a rocket ship, river running through it and so forth. But they changed their minds when they realized how much it would really cost. He owns a successful dotcom, among other things. So they still rent. One can walk or bike to the barrio, get some _real_ mexican food.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"no the real aswer is 496...