Re: Regestry Entries

From: Van Messner <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:34:09 -0500

    To clean Oracle out of the registry is a mix of experience and common sense. You should catch everything you need to delete if you use regedit and search for "ora". Of course this will bring up listings for "Eudora", "storage" and other things you don't want to get rid of - where the common sense comes in. And you probably don't want to get rid of Microsoft's ODBC drivers for Oracle.

    If you don't use regedit a lot, then back up the registry before you start.

    Also for a close-to-complete uninstall check and modify your environment variables such as PATH, CLASSPATH, etc.