Re: Will ROWID change during DB Runing??

From: Grant Zhou <grantzhou_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:44:26 +0800

Why I asking this question:

We have a billing application which get the user's rowid when the call begin, and update the user's balance after the call end.

The problem that some user's balance is changed without any records, the only possible reason is the rowid changed during the call. But I am not sure about it.

Any experts know? Received on Fri Dec 31 2004 - 00:44:26 CST