FRM-40735 on clear details trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508

From: Arthur Olazo via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:08:35 GMT

Hello
 I have encountered this during the run time of my module, I cannot execute query during run time of my program, but when I'm open this program on the FORMS and run it the program run's okay....I have the same directory on my run time but it always encountered this error...Please help me to solve this problem...

 Thanks
 Art