Re: performance question with function returning object type

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2004 06:12:44 -0800

In article <1103293935.414620.290650_at_z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, A Billington says...

>Sigh. Why does the new Google Groups insist on formatting my replies
>for me? Trust me that the above was nicely formatted in fixed-width
>font, and now, just like Metalink, it strips it all away. Anyone know
>how I can stop this ? Or do I have to start putting tags into my
>reponses to make the code snippets legible ? Luckily, the code snippets
>above are short and simple.

google for the first time "broke" something.

groups wasn't broken.
they broke it bad.

so bad, I'm paying someone else to provide me access to the newsgroups. I found it impossible to use their new interface. I never knew what would get posted, what it would look like and finding stuff became impossible. No threaded views. ugh.

newsguy.com -- simple interface.

--
Thomas Kyte
Oracle Public Sector