Intermedia does not visit subdirectories for indexing files

From: ako <acvdkolk_at_smartsite.nl>
Date: 16 Dec 2004 04:21:36 -0800

We have the following problem.
We use Intermedia for full-text searching in external files. We place the files in a specifice directory (../docs). All files placed in this directory are indexed. So far so good. However when we create subfolders with files, Intermedia ingnores these subfolders for indexing.
We use Oracle 9i.
Has anyone experience this behavior or has anyone a solution or hint? Your are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Ako Received on Thu Dec 16 2004 - 06:21:36 CST