What oracle software to download ?

From: EM <andremma_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:21:48 +0100

Hi,

I used to program pl/sql, but I would like to learn some more of Oracle db now to improve my chances of getting back in the jobmarket. I have a pentium 4 3.0 GHz, 120 GB HD en 1GB RAM, dual boot Win XP Pro (SP2) en Fedora Core 3.
What software should I donwload from Oracle to study datamodelling, creating databases, using pl/sql, maybe datamining, oracle reports, java is not necessary for the moment.
What are the systemrequirements for hardware, other software and operating system ? Where can I find good manuals ?

thanx,

Pugi Received on Thu Dec 16 2004 - 03:21:48 CST