Re: How to get information on Oracle financials software?

From: NumbNuts <nummy_at_nuts.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:33:36 GMT

Van Messner wrote:
> You can also buy a CD-Pack for OracleApplications 11i from Oracle on the
> same basis you buy a CD-Pack for Oracle database. You'll get 40 or 50 CDs
> including complete documentation and the ability to create a sample
> OracleApps database. This along with some of the OracleApps books on the
> market (i.e. Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials Handbook from Oracle Press,
> etc.) may be helpful.

Last time I checked, Oracle CD Packs were only available in conjunction with a license, and the only license available for 11i was a purchased product license - no trial or dev licenses available.

If that has changed, please advise (with reference) so I can stand corrected. Received on Mon Dec 13 2004 - 19:33:36 CST