Re: How to get information on Oracle financials software?

From: Van Messner <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:10:30 -0500

You can also buy a CD-Pack for OracleApplications 11i from Oracle on the same basis you buy a CD-Pack for Oracle database. You'll get 40 or 50 CDs including complete documentation and the ability to create a sample OracleApps database. This along with some of the OracleApps books on the market (i.e. Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials Handbook from Oracle Press, etc.) may be helpful.