I can't find the installer !!

From: Kev <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:03:43 +0000 (UTC)

I've downloaded the 8.1.7 client (about 220MB) but it doesn't come with the Oracle Installer. I can' find it anywhere on the Oracle download pages and neither can my colleagues ! Please will someone supply me with either a URL or advice on what I need to do to get the client installed onto a Windows 2000 Pro machine ?

Thanks Received on Mon Dec 13 2004 - 03:03:43 CST