Re: How to get information on Oracle financials software?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:27:54 -0800

Peter wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:57:00 -0800, DA Morgan
> <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote:
>

>>Peter wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>I need to learn about the Oracle financials software so that I can get
>>>a job> How do I get some education on Oracle financials software?
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>What aspect of Financials ... technical or functional?

> I want to learn about the functional aspect of Financials, for now.
>
> Thanks

I would suggest you contact a consultancy such as KPMG or PW and see what is available or try to find a job in an accounting department that has the app installed. Others may be aware of other methods of learning this but in my region I am not aware of any useful classes.

University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)