Re: Shared public calendars in Collaboration Suite

From: <mjfrider_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2004 05:09:01 -0800

You can't do it, it doesn't work that way. Create a user for the group calendar and have users use that calendar. Here's a caveat - and a VERY big one if you're using Outlook. EVERYONE using the calendar has to go into the connector settings and adjust the date settings to be able to see past and future appointments or else you get the defaults of only two weeks past. We wasted two weeks with Oracle support over this one issue (among dozens), and not only did Support not know it was configurable, they made no attempt to escalate the query. The only reason I got resolution was because I repeatedly refused to accept their answer. In case you're wondering ... no, you can't configure this from the server side.

Good Luck! Received on Wed Dec 08 2004 - 07:09:01 CST