Re: Google Groups 2 Beta

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2004 10:48:34 -0800

I just got a tast of the Beta groups. It was a real PITA to get back to these groups.

I now agree with Mike that their change is really annoying. What's worse, I now see that you CANNOT trim the message you ar replying to!!

Mike, I set them a feedback note. I may send more.

The concepts are apparently well intentioned: subscription based, options for "private groups", and the in-place reply (instead of opening a different screen) all seem good. But as Mike notes, the implimentation is a mess.

   Ed Received on Mon Dec 06 2004 - 12:48:34 CST