Can't create database - Help!

From: Ed Shtern <edward_shtern_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2004 08:37:39 -0800

I've been trying to set up my local environment at work, but my Oracle won't cooperate. I couldn't even complete installation when I logged on to the network at work as myself, so I installed as administrator logged into my own machine. I can't connect to the database when I am logged on as myself; I can only connect when I log into the local box as administrator. I get a variety of TNS listener errors. Received on Tue Nov 30 2004 - 10:37:39 CST