Re: How do I use ROWNUM in a subquery (emulating SQL Server TOP n)

From: Gosta Hulden <gosta_at_midworldproduction.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2004 03:24:26 -0800

Sybrand,

If my question is so basic that I can just look it up in the documentation. Howcome the Oracle Migration Workbench wasn't able to migrate the query. It has migrated thousand of TOP N queries that works, but this is in a different context which is more tricky, and the usual way to solve TOP N does not work. I bet you can't solv it either, reading the documentation or not... Best regards
/Gosta