When should Coding Start ?

From: robert <rchin_at_nietspampanix.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:27:44 -0500

Say we are to build a new DB
so we do spec, requirement gathering, user interview...etc, etc and finally data modeling.....

My question is:
At what stage of this whole process should app coding begin ???

Should it be when we are confident that modeling is near <fill_in>% "good-to-go" and we have imported <fill_in>% of data from old db ?

thanks for your inputs Received on Wed Nov 24 2004 - 16:27:44 CST