Re: 10g certification

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:32:44 -0800

Oradba Linux wrote:

> Is there a recommendation for exam cram type book for 10g certification?

Yep. Don't read it. If you do you will not actually learn the material, will wash out during an interview, and have wasted both your time and your money.

Do you think hiring managers such as myself don't know about cram books and certs awarded to the unqualified? Believe me we do and we try hard to not hire them.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington