Oracle column data types ane .NET data types

From: Edward Diener <eldiener_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:33:22 GMT

I am working with an Oracle database and am using ADO .NET to read in column values from a row into .NET data types. How can I determine at compile time, for a given Oracle column data type what is the corresponding .NET data type ? Is this in some Oracle documentation for using Oracle in ADO .NET ? Is it in some Microsoft documentation for using Oracle with ADO .NET ? I have not been able to find it anywhere as yet. Received on Mon Nov 22 2004 - 18:33:22 CST