Re: Need ErWin 4.0 Media CDs

From: Nicolas <captain.canada_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2004 06:29:00 -0800

Sorry you cannot help me; but, just for the record,.... your "BS" meter must be way off.... cause; here is the email from CA:

 | Nicolas,
 |
 | The 4.1.4 is the current version which has been out for close to
 | a year now.
 |
 | We have not been restocked on the 4.1 media in about 6 months,
 | and the 4.0 I  have not heard any one talking about since I
 | started and that has been almost 2 years ago.
 |
 | For upgrades I can have one of our presales reps call you
 | and send some pricing to upgrade to the 4.1.4.
 |
 | The 4.0 keys would not work with the 4.1.4 you would get
 | new keys for the new version.
 |

 | Thank you
 |
 | David Watts
 | Computer Associates
 | Telesales Professional - CCG
 | Tel +1 813 612-7383
 | Fax +1 631 232-8419

Then, again, maybe your BS meter is not off; it is just that I am not the source but the destination of the BS (i.e. CA being the source in this case) ;)

Thank you anyway,

Nicolas