Re: list of Oracle users in The Netherlands

From: Sander <news_at_sander.g-cutthisout-oudswaard.cx>
Date: 12 Nov 2004 13:08:40 GMT

"M.M." <mmor_at_wanadoo.nl> wrote in news:41940632$0$30712$18b6e80 @news.wanadoo.nl:

> Where can I find a list of Oracle users in The Netherlands ?

Like http://www.ogh.nl or http://www.oracledeveloper.nl you mean?

Oracle Netherlands may be able to give you a list of reference customers.

Regards
Sander

--
Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.
Reproduction of this message outside Usenet, including replication to Web
sites, is strictly prohibited (X-No-Archive).