Re: Verify_user function not validating as designed

From: Dan <wilcoxd.forum_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2004 08:09:03 -0800

Jim,

Thanks for the feedback.

I should have mentioned that I tested all the other test cases in the function and they all errored out correctly. So my user is correctly associated with the profile, etc. It is only this one test that seems to fail, which is why this is so strange. I figured if someone else was using similar logic and/or had tried this very same function they could confirm that it fails for them too, etc. and maybe get to the bottom of it that way, and then either apply a fix they had already engineered to this script or get an alternate method to do this that Oracle would not have issue with.

If you have any other suggestions or recommended resources that I could follow-up with the assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks