Re: Offical newsgroups

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2004 07:56:00 -0800

"Alan" <NOSPAMalan_pltse_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<cmuq17$gsc$1_at_domitilla.aioe.org>...
> Any Oracle official support newsgroups ?

What do you mean by official? To the best of my knowledge the only official support from Oracle is an iTAR and the articles made available on metalink/OTN.

Oracle hosts forums on metalink and at OTN but the posts, questions and answers, are just from customers. Oracle apparently stopped officially supporting the metalink forumns as I only see one Oracle employee on the RDBMS boards who closes threads and occassionally posts a link to a metalink article, but support has otherwise been absent for seveal months now.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Nov 11 2004 - 09:56:00 CST