about hierarchical query

From: Erpa <Erpa_at_email.it>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:02:59 +0100

hi all,
how can I write an hierarchical query to view all level of my tree, but only the branches end with leaves that satisfy some conditions?

for example, this is my tree in my hierarchical table:

         A1              A2
        /   \           /   \
       /     \         /     \
      B1      B2      B3      B4
     /  \    /  \    /  \    /  \

    C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8

if only C1, C5 and C6 satisfy some conditions i wish to have this result from my query:

         A1              A2
        /               /
       /               /
      B1              B3
     /               /  \
    C1              C5  C6

level      node
1          A1
2          B1
3          C1
1          A2
2          B3
3          C5
3          C6

thanks for your help
Paolo Received on Wed Nov 10 2004 - 06:02:59 CST