page size printing issue in crystal reports

From: Ruslan Kogan <ruslan00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2004 20:00:22 -0800

hi,

I am having some problems printing from Crystal Reports Enterprise.

The report that has been designed is meant for printing on a line printer. Our line printer is configured in windows printers.

When we print the report directly from Crystal, it prints fine. However, when we use the web interface and print the report, it cuts off half the page (looks like it defaults to A4). I have tried everything including updating the print driver on the client & server, resetting all the page options and paper sizes and things like that but it still doesn't fix the problem.

Has anyone experienced such printing issues in crystal? If so, was there a solution for it??

Thanks heaps!!!

Ruslan. Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 22:00:22 CST