Best practices for storing credit card info?

From: D. Alvarado <laredotornado_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2004 06:47:44 -0800

Hello,

   We are running an ecommerce application using Oracle 8.1.7 enterprise server. What are the best practices when it comes to storing credit card information? We want the user to be able to specify whether or not they want their credit card info stored so that it can be there when they return.

We are on Solaris using a WebLogic front end.

Thanks, - Dave Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 08:47:44 CST