Connection problems

From: Cynthia <cynthia.karanicolas_at_replicon.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2004 13:43:24 -0800

Hello,

I would like to know if someone can help me out with a little problem I have.
I can connect to my database through the Oracle Enterprise Manager but I can't connect through the SQL*Plus. Any ideas on what may be going on? what am I doing wrong?... my tnsnames.ora is correct, I checked it already and it looks fine.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Cynthia Received on Fri Nov 05 2004 - 15:43:24 CST