Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: UncleOra <uncleora_at_uncleora.com>
Date: 4 Nov 2004 04:06:33 -0800

Dear Joel Garry,

We are not responsible for all those internet crimes concerning Latvia's name.
Such articles can be found about almost every country, even the USA. Furthermore, we don't see any analogy to those two crime schemes, this article is talking about. We do not offer any valuable items for internet auctions asking to send money by wire transfer to bank in Latvia (at least this information you can get from our website). And certainly we do not offer any jobs.

O.K. We agree, that information in our company's website is not complete and we are going to update it as soon as possible. Revisit http://www.uncleora.com in few weeks, too see all the information.

Talking about the authorized registrators - of course, you might not be interested in those difficulties we experienced registrating our product, and it seems to us now that it was because we are from Latvia. Does that mean that we can not offer any products if we are from Latvia?

Thank you for your time and efforts,
ITUncles